for Full Access
completion of the
process and payment,
you with access
to the contact
details of the
here for more
10 days is
1 - Read the Client Agreement
& Complete the
the 'Submit' button
you have read and
agree to the
1. In order to become a registered user with FindaTutor.com.au you must:
a.Complete and submit to FindaTutor.com.au the online registration form and pay the prescribed fee upon submission of the online form.
2. If paying by cheque access is granted upon processing.
3. Notwithstanding anything herein, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. While every endeavour will be made to publish listings, FindaTutor.com.au will not be liable for misplacement, amendment or omissions or failure to publish for any reason, including action or omissions on the part of FindaTutor.com.au, its servants or agents;
b.Subject to the provisions of this agreement you must pay the access fee in Australian dollars at the rate and in the manner specified in registration.
4. You must indemnify FindaTutor.com.au.
- You release and indemnify FindaTutor.com.au, its servants against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any actions, claims and demands) which may be instituted against FindaTutor.com.au arising out of:
a.A breach of this agreement by you;
b.Any willful, unlawful or negligent act by you;
5. You may not use FindaTutor.com.au to collect or harvest personal information about tuition providers for any commercial purpose which may disadvantage FindaTutor.com.au.
6. Upon payment FindaTutor.com.au will provide unrestricted access to the site for a period of seven days.
7. Security - If paying by credit card, FindaTutor.com.au has no access to or retains any records of credit card details. All details are securely processed by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia using their proprietary online payment mechanisms.
8. FindaTutor.com.au limits its liability.
Except as otherwise stated in this agreement, FindaTutor.com.au will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to this agreement or in respect of any failure or omission on the part of FindaTutor.com.au to comply with its obligations under this agreement or any negligent act or omission of FindaTutor.com.au.
9. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement.
a.This document, the order and any warranties implied by law which are not capable of being excluded or modified embody the whole agreement between the parties. All previous negotiations, representations, warranties, arrangements and statements (if any) whether expressed or implied, including any collateral agreement or warranty, with reference to the subject matter or the intentions of either of the parties are merged herein and otherwise are hereby excluded and cancelled.
b.To the extent that any warranties are implied by law are not capable of being excluded or modified, the total liability of FindaTutor.com.au, its employees and servants for breach of such warranties is limited to one or the other of the following at the option of FindaTutor.com.au:
§ The supplying of the services again; or
§ Payment of the costs of having the services supplied again.
10. Relying on FindaTutor.com.au. - We may at any time modify or discontinue FindaTutor.com.au.
11. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
Copyright © 2009
All rights reserved. FindaTutor.com.au is owned and operated by
3Z Software Australia.