for Full Access
here to Accept
1 - Read the Listing Terms
then Click Next>>>
1. In order to place a listing with FindaTutor.com.au you must:
Complete and submit to FindaTutor.com.au the submission form for the listing.
2. You must not submit for listing with FindaTutor.com.au any details which:
a. Does not comply with all relevant laws, common law or regulations;
b. Infringes the intellectual property rights of any person;
c. Is obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of eighteen (18) years;
d. Comprise anything that can be used for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent or defamatory nature;
e. Is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; or
f. Which comprises anything, which may adversely reflect on FindaTutor.com.au
3. FindaTutor.com.au may refuse or withdraw any listing from publication at its own discretion without notice at any time.
4. FindaTutor.com.au may publish or procure the publication of your listing by placing the listing on the FindaTutor.com.au Internet site.
5. FindaTutor.com.au may refuse to publish any listing if:
a. You are in breach of this agreement; and/or
b. In the absolute opinion of FindaTutor.com.au the publication of the listing is not in the interest of FindaTutor.com.au.
6. You release and indemnify FindaTutor.com.au, its servants against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any actions, claims and demands) which may be instituted against FindaTutor.com.au arising out of:
a. A breach of this agreement by you;
b. Any willful, unlawful or negligent act by you;
c. The publication by FindaTutor.com.au or any other person of your listing or any material supplied by you.
7. Except as otherwise stated in this agreement, FindaTutor.com.au will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied pursuant to this agreement or in respect of any failure or omission on the part of FindaTutor.com.au to comply with its obligations under this agreement or any negligent act or omission of FindaTutor.com.au.
8. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian State of New South Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
you agree to these terms.
Copyright © 2009
All rights reserved. FindaTutor.com.au is owned and operated by
3Z Software Australia.